The best Hawaiian chicken recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Pomegranates are delicious but so hard to peel! Getting to those little red pearls can be quite the challenge sometimes. That's why we teach you the easiest way to de-seed a pomegranate, without all the fuss!
Top rated Hawaiian chicken recipes
Arrange chicken, skin side down in baking pan or casserole
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- minced or pressed
How do pineapples and 8 other fruits grow?
Guys get ready to have your world turned UPSIDE DOWN!!
Easy to make
- 4 lbs thin sliced chicken cutlets
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups unseasoned breadcrumbs
- oil for frying
- 1 large can or 2 regular cans crushed pineapple
- 2 jars Cantonese Sweet & Sour Duck Sauce (LARGE jar)
- salt & pepper