The best Hawaiian chicken recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: hawaiian, broil, marinate chicken, Indian chicken, marinate beef, steak marinade
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Zebra Cake
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Hawaiian chicken recipes
Arrange chicken, skin side down in baking pan or casserole
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
How do pineapples and 8 other fruits grow?
Guys get ready to have your world turned UPSIDE DOWN!!
3 447 shares
Easy to make
- 4 lbs thin sliced chicken cutlets
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups unseasoned breadcrumbs
- oil for frying
- 1 large can or 2 regular cans crushed pineapple
- 2 jars Cantonese Sweet & Sour Duck Sauce (LARGE jar)
- salt & pepper
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!