The best Indian chicken recipes - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: chicken breasts
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Indian chicken recipes
Homemade style chicken curry
Roughly chop the onion, transfer to a small food processor, and add 3 tablespoons of water - process to a slack pas...
- 1 large onion
- 6 garlic clove roughly chopped
- 50g ginger roughly chopped
- 4tbsp vegetable oil
- 2tp cumin seed
- 1tsp fennel seed
- 5cm cinnamon stick
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- 1tsp garam masala
- 1tsp turmeric
- 1tsp caster sugar
- 400g can chopped tomatos
- 8 chicken thigh boneless
- 250ml chicken stock
- 2tbsp chopped corriander
20 Rotisserie Chicken Dinners in 20 Minutes or Less
With a rotisserie chicken, you're never more than 20 minutes from a delicious dinner! Here are 20 easy recipes to add to your arsenal.
Chicken Cutlet in Indian Spices
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Easy Peasy Succulent Chicken Cutlet made Indian-style
- 2 Eggs + 1Tbsp warm water – For egg wash
- 4 Tbsp Cornflour – For Dredging
- 6 Tbsp Oil – for sautéing the cutlet
- For the Chicken Mince:
- 5 Chicken Breast Fillet – OR you may take ground chicken
- 1 Tsp Ginger-garlic paste – You may use fresh or store bought as per availability
- 1 Medium Onion – Cubed
- 1 Large Boiled Potato – Peeled and cubed
- ¼ Cup Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 1 Large Green Chili – thinly chopped – Add as per taste - OPTIONAL
- Powdered Spices:
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala – Easily available in most local grocers.
- 1 Tsp Cumin Powder (Jeera)
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- ½ Tsp Pepper Powder
- 2 Tsp Salt (As per your taste)
- For Bread Coating:
- 4 Slices of Brown Bread – You may use regular bread
- 2 Tbsp of Flour – I’m using whole wheat, you may use all-purpose flour
- ½ Cup Crispy Fried Onions – Easily available in stores or can be made at home
- ¼ Cup Fresh Coriander/Parsley Leaves
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
Basic Recipes Everyone Should Master
It's time to master, once and for all, these 25 classic recipes that you will love to make over and over again.
Chicken biryani south Indian style
Soak basmati rice for 45 min In a pan add oil and butter
- Basmati rice 1 cup
- Oil 4 tbsp.
- Butter 2 tbsp.
- Bay leaf 1
- Cinnamon 1 inch
- Cloves 2
- Cardamom 2
- Fennel seeds 1 tbsp.
- Star anise 1
- Onions 2
- Tomato 1
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp.
- Green chili 2
- Cilantro ¼ cup
- Mint ¼ cup
- Chicken ½ kg
- Red chili powder 1 tbsp.
- Coriander powder ½ tbsp.
- Cumin powder ½ tbsp.
- Turmeric ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp (adjust as per your taste)
- Curd 1 tbsp.
- Water 2 cups
- Lime juice 1 tbsp.
Indian mustard chicken
Mix mustard with sour cream and curry powder
- sweet mustard
- sour cream
- Curry powder
15 Indulgent Non-Potato Fries You'll Love
Chicken, cheese, polenta, plantains... there's a whole world out there just waiting to be fried! Here are 15 non-potato fries you'll love.
Chicken Wings - Tandori Indian Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp tumeric powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Salt to taste