The best indian chicken curry recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Indian chicken curry recipes
Homemade style chicken curry
Roughly chop the onion, transfer to a small food processor, and add 3 tablespoons of water - process to a slack pas...
- 1 large onion
- 6 garlic clove roughly chopped
- 50g ginger roughly chopped
- 4tbsp vegetable oil
- 2tp cumin seed
- 1tsp fennel seed
- 5cm cinnamon stick
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- 1tsp garam masala
- 1tsp turmeric
- 1tsp caster sugar
- 400g can chopped tomatos
- 8 chicken thigh boneless
- 250ml chicken stock
- 2tbsp chopped corriander
Chorizo Chicken Curry
By Aurelie811 , blog mestrucsetbidules
Heat the oil in a wok. Add the rice
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 chorizo
Basic Chicken Curry
By Tisa Jacob, Blessings From My Kitchen
A well rounded, straightforward, tremendously good chicken curry and it's all yours
- 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 crushed cloves
- 1 crushed cardamom
- 2 crushed peppercorns
- 2 medium sized red onions
- sliced thin
- 1 tsbp finely chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 3 serrano peppers
- sliced in half
- handful curry leaves
- 1-2 tbsp red chili powder(cayenne pepper)
- 3 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tomato
- ¼ cup unsweetened
- frozen coconut slices
- thawed at room temperature (optional)
- 1 lb skinned
- bone-in whole chicken
- cut into 2 " pieces
- ½ to 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 2-3 sprigs cilantro
Indian Chicken Curry
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Easy, Quick and Delicious "Indian Curry Recipe that can be enjoyed with steamed rice / bread
- 3 Medium Chicken Breasts – Cut into bite size pieces (You can use any piece of chicken with or without bones.)
- 1½ Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomato – I’m using fresh tomato
- if using frozen or canned
- then reduce the quantity to ½ cup
- 1 Tsp Ginger+Garlic Paste
- ½ Cup water
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil – You can use vegetable or canola oil as well.
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Jalapeno – OPTIONAL (For Decoration)
- 1 Tbsp Fried Onion – OPTIONAL (For Decoration)
- Seasoning or Spices
- 2 Bay Leaves
- ½ Tsp Whole Pepper
- 3 Whole Green Cardamom (Choti Elaichi)
- ½ Stick Cinnamon(Dalchini)
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder(Haldi)
- 2 Tbsp Coriander Powder ( Dhania)
- 1 Tbsp Cumin Powder (Jeera)
- ½ Tsp Garam Masala Powder – You can get it easily at any Indian grocery store
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 Tsp Salt (As per your taste)