The best indian chicken curry recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Indian chicken curry recipes
Homemade style chicken curry
Roughly chop the onion, transfer to a small food processor, and add 3 tablespoons of water - process to a slack pas...
- 1 large onion
- 6 garlic clove roughly chopped
- 50g ginger roughly chopped
- 4tbsp vegetable oil
- 2tp cumin seed
- 1tsp fennel seed
- 5cm cinnamon stick
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- 1tsp garam masala
- 1tsp turmeric
- 1tsp caster sugar
- 400g can chopped tomatos
- 8 chicken thigh boneless
- 250ml chicken stock
- 2tbsp chopped corriander
Basic Chicken Curry
By Tisa Jacob, Blessings From My Kitchen
A well rounded, straightforward, tremendously good chicken curry and it's all yours
- 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 crushed cloves
- 1 crushed cardamom
- 2 crushed peppercorns
- 2 medium sized red onions, sliced thin
- 1 tsbp finely chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 3 serrano peppers, sliced in half
- handful curry leaves
- 1-2 tbsp red chili powder(cayenne pepper)
- 3 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup unsweetened, frozen coconut slices, thawed at room temperature (optional)
- 1 lb skinned, bone-in whole chicken, cut into 2 " pieces
- ½ to 1 cup water
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 2-3 sprigs cilantro
Chorizo Chicken Curry
By Aurelie811 , blog mestrucsetbidules
Heat the oil in a wok. Add the rice
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 chorizo
Indian Chicken Curry
By EasyCookin, Easy Cooking with Molly
Easy, Quick and Delicious "Indian Curry Recipe that can be enjoyed with steamed rice / bread
- 3 Medium Chicken Breasts – Cut into bite size pieces (You can use any piece of chicken with or without bones.)
- 1½ Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomato – I’m using fresh tomato, if using frozen or canned, then reduce the quantity to ½ cup
- 1 Tsp Ginger+Garlic Paste
- ½ Cup water
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil – You can use vegetable or canola oil as well.
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Jalapeno – OPTIONAL (For Decoration)
- 1 Tbsp Fried Onion – OPTIONAL (For Decoration)
- Seasoning or Spices
- 2 Bay Leaves
- ½ Tsp Whole Pepper
- 3 Whole Green Cardamom (Choti Elaichi)
- ½ Stick Cinnamon(Dalchini)
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder(Haldi)
- 2 Tbsp Coriander Powder ( Dhania)
- 1 Tbsp Cumin Powder (Jeera)
- ½ Tsp Garam Masala Powder – You can get it easily at any Indian grocery store
- 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 2 Tsp Salt (As per your taste)