Chorizo Chicken Curry
By Aurelie811 , blog mestrucsetbidules
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 chorizo
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat the oil in a wok. Add the rice. Then lightly blanch.
Add a glass of water over medium heat. Add the curry so that it mixes well. Once the water evaporated, add another glass of water (1 part rice to 3 parts water).
Cut the chorizo. Cut chicken into strips. Fry in a little butter so they brown.
Once the rice is cooked, add the chicken and chorizo. Season. Simmer over low heat 10 to 15 minutes so that all the flavors blend well.
You'll also love
- Chili Cheese dip 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Homemade style chicken curry 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Simple Curry Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Salt & Cumin Roast Chicken 3.7/5 (59 Votes)
- Chicken- Aromatic Green 3.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Bake 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Wild Rice and Chicken Caserrole 3.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Chorizo and Peppers Wraps 3.9/5 (35 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.