By Aurelie811 , blog mestrucsetbidules
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 chorizo
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat the oil in a wok. Add the rice. Then lightly blanch.
Add a glass of water over medium heat. Add the curry so that it mixes well. Once the water evaporated, add another glass of water (1 part rice to 3 parts water).
Cut the chorizo. Cut chicken into strips. Fry in a little butter so they brown.
Once the rice is cooked, add the chicken and chorizo. Season. Simmer over low heat 10 to 15 minutes so that all the flavors blend well.
You'll also love
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (257 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and rice... 4.6/5 (206 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 5/5 (10 Votes)
- Orange Cranberry Biscones with... 4.6/5 (41 Votes)
- Christmas-Style Turkey Chili 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chili Cheese dip 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Chorizo and Mozzarella Ravioli 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Chorizo & Eggs 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!