Our easy chicken curry recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: curry recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Easy chicken curry recipes
Chorizo Chicken Curry
By Aurelie811 , blog mestrucsetbidules
Heat the oil in a wok. Add the rice
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 chorizo
12 pictures that prove Indian food is awesome
By Pascale Weeks
Have you tried any of these dishes?
Cream of Chicken Curry
From friend Rhodina
- cooked chicken
- chopped onions
- cream of mushroom soup
- cream of chicken soup
- couple of tablespoons curry (to taste)
Shake it off: 10 ways to replace the salt in your cooking
By Deborah Deprez
Not ONE grain further!
Chicken Spinach and Potato Curry
A full flavour curry with a variety of taste
- 1/4 of fresh ginger chopped
- 1 garlic cube crushed
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 onion red or white or mixed
- Handful of spinach
- 1 peeled potato
- Small tin tomatoes
- Tomato purée
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Pinch of paprika
- Pinch of chilli powder
- Pinch of turmeric
Simple Curry Chicken and Rice
season chicken with garlic, goya and curry powder let marinate for 15 mins
- 2lbs mixed chicken parts
- curry powder
- 3 cloves grated garlic
- 3 peeled potatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Goya seasoning