Chicken Spinach and Potato Curry
A full flavour curry with a variety of taste
- 1/4 of fresh ginger chopped
- 1 garlic cube crushed
- 1 chicken breast
- 1/2 onion red or white or mixed
- Handful of spinach
- 1 peeled potato
- Small tin tomatoes
- Tomato purée
- Pinch of ground cumin
- Pinch of paprika
- Pinch of chilli powder
- Pinch of turmeric
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Dice the chicken breast and onion fry in a pan along with the garlic and ginger until chocked in brown.
Meanwhile par boil the diced potatoes until soft on the outside.
Add the spices along with the potato to the chicken stir until coated in the spices for 2 mins
Add the tinned tomatoes and tomato purée bring to the boil then reduce to a simmer and cook with the lid on for 20mins or until potatoes are soft
Add the spinach and cook with the lid off for 5 minutes
You'll also love
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Chorizo Chicken Curry 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Ginger 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Fries 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Honey Bourbon Chicken 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Sweet cottage Cheese 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Rhubarb and Red Apple Puree 3.6/5 (108 Votes)
- Vegetable soup suitable for babies... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.