Maxx's Mixed Meatballs
Delicious and tasty while Healthy
- Ground Beef
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Add shredded coconut
Mix with Ground Beef, Roll into Meatballs
Bake until done
Let cool while shredding lettuce
Mix meatballs and lettuce together in a bowl
Place in a dish
Ready to eat
Please be sure not to add any seasonings.
You'll also love
- Hamburger & Cabbage Casserole 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- CHEESY OLIVE SNACKS 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Taco Dip 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Yogurt Cake 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Hamburger Mac Combo 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Light Dijon Salad Dressing 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Meatballs with Tomato Sauce (for... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Krispie Balls 4/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.