Fruit Pops for kids!
Homemade and healthy fruit popsicles to satisfy your ice cream cravings!
- 6/8 lolly pops.
- 2 cups fruit purée/blended frozen fruit/fruit juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
- In a bowl, mix the fruit purée and the sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour even amounts in freezer friendly moulds.
- Place in freezer for 6 hours.
- To remove from mould, run some hot water at the tip of the mould.
You'll also love
- Nutella Mug Cake 3.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Thiruvaadhirai thaalatham...a gravy 4/5 (22 Votes)
- White Cake with Brown Sugar Sauce 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet cottage Cheese 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Maxx's Mixed Meatballs 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Dirt Pudding 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- SAUTEED LETTUCE AND PEAS 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Orange Sherbet Jello 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!