The coolest popsicle recipes - 12 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Popsicle recipes
Fresh Fruit Popsicles
Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into eight 3-ounce popsicle molds
- 1 peach
- cut into 1/2-inch slices 1/2 cup
- 2 kiwis
- peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of fruit punch or 100 percent white-grape juice
Food HACK: Easy Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches
Better than any of that store-bought nonsense.
Peel the mangoes and cut into chunks, removing as much of the flesh as you can
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 3-4 Tbsp sugar
- to taste
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 tsp fresh lime juice or more to taste
- pinch salt
6 Unexpected Ways to Use an Ice Cream Scoop
You won't be able to live without it.
Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops
These ice pops are a great, healthy summer treat
- 1 can of Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 2 cups of water
Pina Colada Popsicles
Blend in blender until smooth and then pour into popsicle molds and add sticks before freezing
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- in juice
- 1 banana
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
6 Delicious Popsicles That Taste Like Summer
Too hot? Get a taste of ice-cold summer goodness.
Fruit Pops for kids!Recipewe ♡
Homemade and healthy fruit popsicles to satisfy your ice cream cravings!
- 6/8 lolly pops.
- 2 cups fruit purée/blended frozen fruit/fruit juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
Take out fruit and let thaw at room temperature for 5 minutes
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup orange cranberry raspberry juice & puree
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
Flavored Fruit Bars
When you go to the store to buy some popsickles, there all filled with so much sugar
- Your favorite herbal tea bags
Step 1: Gather all ingredients and popsicle moulds
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1/3 cup Nutella
cool treats for a hot summer day
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 package of berry blue gelatin
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 cups of cold water
- 10 5 oz plastic cups
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- aluminium foil
By Randy Bandages
A frozen mustard treat, and a new look at a retro favorite: MUSTARD!
- 2 containers of yellow mustard
- plastic popsicle mold
- popsicle sticks
More Popsicle recipes
Wild Blueberry Creamsicles
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- Rainbow Icee Pops.
- Clear bowl