The coolest popsicle recipes - 12 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Popsicle recipes
Fresh Fruit Popsicles
Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into eight 3-ounce popsicle molds
- 1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices 1/2 cup
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3/4 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of fruit punch or 100 percent white-grape juice
Food HACK: Easy Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches
Better than any of that store-bought nonsense.
Peel the mangoes and cut into chunks, removing as much of the flesh as you can
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 3-4 Tbsp sugar, to taste
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 tsp fresh lime juice or more to taste
- pinch salt
6 Unexpected Ways to Use an Ice Cream Scoop
You won't be able to live without it.
Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops
These ice pops are a great, healthy summer treat
- 1 can of Raspberry Lemonade concentrate
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup of raspberries
- 2 cups of water
Pina Colada Popsicles
Blend in blender until smooth and then pour into popsicle molds and add sticks before freezing
- 1 can pineapple chunks, in juice
- 1 banana
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
6 Delicious Popsicles That Taste Like Summer
Too hot? Get a taste of ice-cold summer goodness.
Fruit Pops for kids!Recipewe ♡
Homemade and healthy fruit popsicles to satisfy your ice cream cravings!
- 6/8 lolly pops.
- 2 cups fruit purée/blended frozen fruit/fruit juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
Take out fruit and let thaw at room temperature for 5 minutes
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup orange cranberry raspberry juice & puree
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
Flavored Fruit Bars
When you go to the store to buy some popsickles, there all filled with so much sugar
- Your favorite herbal tea bags
Step 1: Gather all ingredients and popsicle moulds
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1/3 cup Nutella
cool treats for a hot summer day
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 package of berry blue gelatin
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 cups of cold water
- 10 5 oz plastic cups
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- aluminium foil
By Randy Bandages
A frozen mustard treat, and a new look at a retro favorite: MUSTARD!
- 2 containers of yellow mustard
- plastic popsicle mold
- popsicle sticks
More Popsicle recipes
Wild Blueberry Creamsicles
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- Rainbow Icee Pops.
- Clear bowl