Our best popsicles - 9 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: gourmet popsicle
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Popsicles recipes
Fresh Fruit Popsicles
Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into eight 3-ounce popsicle molds
- 1 peach, cut into 1/2-inch slices 1/2 cup
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3/4 cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of fruit punch or 100 percent white-grape juice
25 Delicious Things To Do With A Scoop Of Vanilla Ice Cream
Got a tub of vanilla ice cream and not sure what to do with it? These delicious and creative recipes are just begging for a scoop or two!
Peel the mangoes and cut into chunks, removing as much of the flesh as you can
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 3-4 Tbsp sugar, to taste
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 tsp fresh lime juice or more to taste
- pinch salt
The Best Soft Serve Ice Cream Spots in America to Fuel Your Summer Roadtrips
Keeping spirits high is the key to a great road trip, so why not sneak a few of these 20 amazing soft serve ice cream spots onto your route?
Pina Colada Popsicles
Blend in blender until smooth and then pour into popsicle molds and add sticks before freezing
- 1 can pineapple chunks, in juice
- 1 banana
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
Strawberry Jello Popsicles
in a bowl mix together the jello powder and kool aid and sugar add the boiling water and mix until it is well blen
- 1 pkg of jello powder(strawberry)
- 1pkg of kool aid juice powder without sweetener(strawberry)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 cups of cold water
The Most Beautiful Ice Cream Cones In The World
For towering ice cream cone creations that will have you drooling over your keyboard, look no further: these are the most beautiful in the world!
italian flag popsicles!
By european cutie, European Cutie
Ciao! Italian flag popsicles!
- (10 (2.5 oz.) Pops) for the red layer:
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled & quartered + a couple extra, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- pinch of fine sea salt
- for the white layer:
- 6.25 fluid ounce (just over 3/4 cup) canned coconut milk
- 7 fluid ounce (scant cup) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- big pinch fine sea salt
- big splash pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened, shredded coconut
- for the green layer:
- 1 avocado, pitted & scooped out of peel
- 1 cup chopped kale (leaves only, packed)
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (more or less, to taste)**
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- pinch of sea salt
- 6-8 tablespoons coconut water (or milk of any variety - cow, coconut, almond, rice, soy)
Step 1: Gather all ingredients and popsicle moulds
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1/3 cup Nutella
By ranjaniskitchen, Ranjani's Kitchen
Watermelon popsicles – Ice pops made from fresh watermelon puree
- Watermelon – 3 to 4 cups (De-seeded and cut into pieces)
- Sugar – ½ cup or as needed
- Rose water /essence – ½ tsp (Optional)
- Popsicle Mould
Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles
1.In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook raspberries and 1 tablespoon of water for 10 minutes or until they are...
- 8 oz fresh raspberries (or blueberries/blackberries/cherries)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
Rocky Road Pudding Popsicles
Mix Pudding according to package directions
- 1 box Jell-o Instant Chocolate Pudding (4 serving size)
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- popsicle mold or small paper cups and popsicles sticks