Rocky Road Pudding Popsicles
- 1 box Jell-o Instant Chocolate Pudding (4 serving size)
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- popsicle mold or small paper cups and popsicles sticks
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix Pudding according to package directions.
Place a few marshmallows and chocolate chips in the bottom of your popsicle mold.
Add a tablespoon or 2 of pudding then begin layering , marshmallows, chocolate chips, and almonds, then more pudding. Make sure pudding is getting to all the toppings.
Continue layering until molds are filled. Add popsicle stick and freeze until frozen.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Jello Popsicles 4/5 (3 Votes)