Fresh Fruit Popsicles
- 1 peach
- cut into 1/2-inch slices 1/2 cup
- 2 kiwis
- peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of fruit punch or 100 percent white-grape juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into eight 3-ounce popsicle molds.
Pour enough juice into each mold to just cover fruit.
Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid about 6 hours
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (191 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.3/5 (182 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
- CINNNAMON ROLLS 4/5 (102 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!