Fresh Fruit Popsicles
- 1 peach
- cut into 1/2-inch slices 1/2 cup
- 2 kiwis
- peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 3/4 cup strawberries
- finely chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups of fruit punch or 100 percent white-grape juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine fruit in a mixing bowl and arrange the mixture into eight 3-ounce popsicle molds.
Pour enough juice into each mold to just cover fruit.
Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until solid about 6 hours
You'll also love
- kays cheesecake 3.3/5 (180 Votes)
- Chocolate Cup Cakes 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Crispy spring rolls 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Creamy Sunrise 4.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Strawberry goo 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Fruit Gazpacho with Jam and Fresh... 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- easy ice cream sandwiches 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!