Healthy Granola Bar
By Gourmandize Gluten- Free Guru
A gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, no-bake, super healthy granola bar!
Healthy Granola Bar. Discover our recipe.
- 1 cup quinoa flakes or rolled oats
- 1/2 cup crunchy almond butter
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Adapted from healthyeatingandliving.ca
Add all the ingredients into a blender or food processor.
Pulse if you like your bars crunchy, blend if you like the smoother.
Empty the blender onto a baking tray, then flatten using your hands until the tray is filled and the granola is an equal thickness.
Refrigerate for 2 hours until the bars have set and solidified.
Once ready, cut into 8 bars, and keep them in the refrigerator to store.
You'll also love
- Thai Green Curry 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Yummy Breakfast Banana Bread 4.6/5 (3 Votes)
- Green Vegetable Puree 4.2/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Biriyani 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Cake Pops 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Shredded Carrots with Dried Fruit 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- VEGAN GRAVY 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Guacamole 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe