QUICK VEGAN GRAVY
- 1 pkg vegetable soup powder
- 1 pkg mushroom soup powder
- 1 cup soymilk
- 1 tbsp cornstarch and 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan and boil until desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins... 4.1/5 (51 Votes)
- Falafel Balls 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Lemon Breakfast Crepes 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Vegan Pulled Pork Sandwich 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Guacamole 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Vegan Jambalaya 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- VEGAN FRENCH TOAST 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Sausage Gravy 3.8/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!