Falafel Balls. Discover our recipe.
- 1 can of garbanzo beans without the liquid
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 handfull of chopped Parley
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. By hand or food processor.
Cover bowl and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
Take out and make balls.
Pre heat oil in a frying pan and insert the balls.
Take out when golden brown. Paper dry them to remove the oil.
You can use home cooked garbanzos.
You'll also love
- Eggplant Parmesan 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Gourmet Sirloin Chili Recipe 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Spanish Corn cakes with tomato and... 3.6/5 (97 Votes)
- Grampa Gil's Roast Goose 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Moong Daal Recipe 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Channa Chaat 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Falafel Wraps 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Oriental beef 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!