Falafel Balls. Discover our recipe.
- 1 can of garbanzo beans without the liquid
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 handfull of chopped Parley
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. By hand or food processor.
Cover bowl and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
Take out and make balls.
Pre heat oil in a frying pan and insert the balls.
Take out when golden brown. Paper dry them to remove the oil.
You can use home cooked garbanzos.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!