Macaroni 'N Cheese Casserole
- 2 ½ cups elbow macaroni
- 1 large can of diced tomatoes (with juice)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 2 cheese slices
- ¼ cup cheese powder
- About ½ cup milk (depending on how creamy you want to make it)
Cook macaroni, drain and put into buttered casserole dish.
Add cheese (save some shredded cheese for the top), tomatoes and milk. Stir until well mixed.
Top with leftover shredded cheese.
Put in oven @350 for about ½- ¾ hour. Tastes great served with garlic bread.
You'll also love
- Cream of Mushroom Pork Chops 4.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Biryani 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Easy Yorkshire Puddings 4.7/5 (38 Votes)
- Pizza 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- B&E's Mexican Rice 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Basic French toast 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Scallops & Asparagus with Capelli... 3.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Beef and Worcestershire Cheese Ball 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!