- 4 Medium Potatoes cut into wedges
- 1 TBSP Oil
- 1/4 TSP Pepper
- 1/4 TSP Salt
- 1/4 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat over to 425°
Spray cookie sheet and set aside.
Toss all ingredients together until potatoes are covered and arrange on pan in a single layer and bake for 40 Mins.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (464 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (177 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (235 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (235 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (205 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!