super simple potatoe wedges
Easy to make potato wedges.
- 4-6 med potatoes
- 2 tbsp of canola oil
- Garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Slice potatoes into wedges. Skin on or off whichever you prefer.
Pot potatoes in bowl of hot water for 10 min.
Pat potatoes dry. mix well with oil & spices. Place on baking sheet ..
Cook on bottom rack of preheated oven 450
For 10 min then flip & cook for another 10 mins or until wedges are golden.
You'll also love
- Chicken Casserole Bake 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Seedai (sweet and savory) 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Harvest Apple Casserole 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Zucchini 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffing 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Peas and Carrots with Bacon 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Tofu and potatoes 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Cake "Tiger skin" 3.8/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!