French Bread Pizza
- 1 loaf french bread
- 1 can pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Whatever desired toppings
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Slice bread loaf in half. Pour sauce over each. Grate cheese and spread over the halves. Add toppings.
Stick in the oven for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!