This classic side dish goes along with all Thanksgiving dinners and will be the star of the meal. You won't want to skip out on this holiday staple!
- Large Loaf Peppridge Farm Bread
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 or 3 stalks of Celery Chopped
- 2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tsp Sage
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Turkey Stock
- 1/4 Stick Butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Crumble bread to make crumbs. Add seasonings, onion and celery. Add stock til moist and well mixed. Add butter.
If needed add additional stock. Stuff into cavity of your Turkey or Chicken. Cook bird to specifications.
Can be placed into baking dish and covered. Cook at 350 until browned. Approximately 30-40 minutes
You'll also love
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (279 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (141 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (125 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Fish and Vegetable Casserole 4.8/5 (72 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (205 Votes)