Recipes with poultry seasoning - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Mini Cherry Pies
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Poultry seasoning recipes
This classic side dish goes along with all Thanksgiving dinners and will be the star of the meal
- Large Loaf Peppridge Farm Bread
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 2 or 3 stalks of Celery Chopped
- 2 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 2 tsp Sage
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 Cup Turkey Stock
- 1/4 Stick Butter
Follow those on stuffing mix
- 16 oz. stuffing mix
- ¾ lb. mushrooms
- ½ cup onion
- 2 sticks celery
- 1 lb. sausage
- crispy fried
- 2 apples
- Poultry seasoning
- to taste
- 1 stick butter
- ~3 cups water