Our best apple stuffing recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Apple stuffing recipes
Dice 1 cup of celery and 1 green apple
- Celery, Green Apples, Olive Oil
Follow those on stuffing mix
- 16 oz. stuffing mix
- ¾ lb. mushrooms
- ½ cup onion
- 2 sticks celery
- 1 lb. sausage, crispy fried
- 2 apples
- Poultry seasoning, to taste
- 1 stick butter
- ~3 cups water
Cranberry Apple Sausage stuffing
Thanksgiving stuffing made with sausage, apples, and cranberries
- 2 packages dried sweetened cranberries
- 3 apples, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 rolled package sausage
- 2 boxes Stove Top style stuffing
- brown sugar
This is a simple and flavorful recipe that is good for pork or poltury
- • 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- • 1/2 cup chopped onion
- • 1/4 cup chopped celery
- • 1 tablespoon butter
- • 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
Leora's sausage, apple and cranberry stuffing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 and 1/3 cups low salt chicken broth
- 14 ounces corn bread cubed (about 12 cups)
- 1 pound sweet italian sausage without casing
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 cups sliced leeks
- 1 pound tart green apples, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 cups chopped celery with leaves
- 4 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2/3 cups chopped fresh parsley
- 3 eggs beaten