Our best apple stuffing recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Apple stuffing recipes
Dice 1 cup of celery and 1 green apple
- Green Apples
- Olive Oil
Follow those on stuffing mix
- 16 oz. stuffing mix
- ¾ lb. mushrooms
- ½ cup onion
- 2 sticks celery
- 1 lb. sausage
- crispy fried
- 2 apples
- Poultry seasoning
- to taste
- 1 stick butter
- ~3 cups water
Cranberry Apple Sausage stuffing
Thanksgiving stuffing made with sausage, apples, and cranberries
- 2 packages dried sweetened cranberries
- 3 apples
- 1 red onion
- 1 rolled package sausage
- 2 boxes Stove Top style stuffing
- brown sugar
This is a simple and flavorful recipe that is good for pork or poltury
- • 1 medium tart apple
- • 1/2 cup chopped onion
- • 1/4 cup chopped celery
- • 1 tablespoon butter
- • 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
Leora's sausage, apple and cranberry stuffing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 1 and 1/3 cups low salt chicken broth
- 14 ounces corn bread cubed (about 12 cups)
- 1 pound sweet italian sausage without casing
- 1/4 cup butter
- 6 cups sliced leeks
- 1 pound tart green apples
- cored and chopped
- 2 cups chopped celery with leaves
- 4 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2/3 cups chopped fresh parsley
- 3 eggs beaten