Cranberry Apple Sausage stuffing
Thanksgiving stuffing made with sausage, apples, and cranberries
- 2 packages dried sweetened cranberries
- 3 apples
- 1 red onion
- 1 rolled package sausage
- 2 boxes Stove Top style stuffing
- brown sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Pre-heat oven to 350. Prepare stuffing as directed on box, set aside
In large skillet, brown sausage and onion until cooked through. Drain grease.
Add apples and cranberries to sausage. Cook until apples and cranberries are soft. Cranberries will add red tint.
Add sausage mixture to stuffing, Mix thoroughly. Put into casserole dish. Sprinkle liberally with brown sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Breadless Stuffing 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffing 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Instant Savory Mashed Potatoes 2.7/5 (38 Votes)
- CHEESY GARLIC BISCUITS 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with SPAM 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
- stuffed croissant 3/5 (16 Votes)
- Evil to the Core/Poison Apple 3/5 (14 Votes)
- BBQ sausages with diced potatoes 2.9/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.