Coffee biscuits- spicy
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Flour- 1 cup.
- Butter- 4 tbl.sp.
- Whipped cream cheese-4 tbl.sp
- Italian herbs- 1 tbl.sp.
- Baking powder - 3/4 tsp.
- Salt - 1/4 tsp.
- Sugar- 1 tbl.sp
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix all dry ingredients.
Beat eggs, butter and cheese together.
Add flour mixture to this.
Shape into a loaf.
Bake till golden brown(about 15 min).
Remove loaf from oven.
cut to slices; bake 5 min on each side.
You'll also love
- Mozzarella Stuffed Garlic Rolls 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Richy egg scrambles 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Bhaji 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Egg Salad Sandwich 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- CORN CAKES 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Bacon pasta 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Chocolate Drop Cookies 2.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Cake: No-Bake Cheesecake 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Zebra Cake
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe