- Bhaji 1- TAMDI / WAAL
- cook covered bhaji with water bhaji.
- once it is cooked add 1/2 cup onion cook till water dries
- add chillies salt and cook for 5 mins
- add soy
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
HEAT oil, sasam, tendli add
Cook halad mirchi powder, meeth suger.
FIRST DAAL THEN CHITKI LAST PHANNI
Oil… sasam.. gosale.. cook
bhaji 2 - MULO
wash toori daal keep aside
boil 4 cups of water
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.