Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- 1 8 oz. pkg. sliced ham
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Spread cream cheese on slices of ham. Lay green onions along the edge of the ham. Roll. Chill until cream cheese is firm, then slice into ½ inch slices. Serves 4-6.
Ham and Cheese Pinwheels: Cut cheddar cheese into ¼ X ¼ X 4 inch sticks. Use instead of green onions.
Pickle Pinwheels: Use pickles instead of green onions.
Serve with toothpicks or on cucumber slices or crackers if desired.
You'll also love
- Ham Rolls 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Ham Roll-Ups 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Macaroni and Cheese 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Mom's Potato Salad 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Banana Oatmeal Walnut Cookies 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Green Jello Salad 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Ham, Tomato, and Potato Puree 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Bread machine Dinner rolls 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe