Macaroni and Cheese
good comfort food! cheesy and warm!
- 1 box elbow macaroni (or shells)
- teaspoon of salt
- 1 can of evaporated milk (you can use one cup milk)
- 1 stick butter
- 5 eggs
- 1 block cubed Colby cheese 4 cups shredded sharp cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350. Bring a large pot of water to a boile make sure your water is over salty. Add noodles once boiling, cook til noodles are very soft almost til they are over cooked. Drain.
Put noodles back in pot and put burner on med. Add milk and butter and stir well. Add eggs one at a time stirring well. Add 2 cups of shredded cheese stir well until melted. Add cubed colby cheese and stir to where it is evenly through the noodles then add to baking dish
Cover top with 2 cups shredded cheese and bake for 30-45 minutes or until cheese is golden and melted on top!
Let rest for about 10 mins then enjoy!
Evaporated milk is best to use, make sure noodles are overcooked and the water is very salty. Make sure you stir the eggs in one at a time. Don't over bake!
You'll also love
- Four Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Pigs in a Blanket 2.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Brownies 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Herbed Chicken and Tomatoes 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Stuffed cantaloni 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach Burgers Freezer... 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pudding Pie 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!