10 recipes every true cheese-lover should know
Here are 10 ultimately cheesy recipes for the true cheese-lovers out there...
For a creative cheesy meal, try making a Brie burger with a lamb patty. To make the lamb patty, take ground lamb and mix with some chopped fresh mint, a pinch of curry powder, 2 pinches of cumin and chili pepper to taste. Season with salt and then grill.
When the meat is cooked, start assembling the burger: a layer of bread, a slice of Brie, a handful of arugula leaves, the meat and then another slice of Brie. Grill the burger for a couple minutes or until the Brie melts, then add the top bun and serve.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.