Bacon wrapped steak with cheese
By Comité de promotion des produits agro-alimentaires de Picardie
- 4 bacon wrapped filets 5 oz each
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 2 - 1/2 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and Pepper
- 8 slices maroilles cheese (equivalent of 1/4 cup)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix flour with beaten eggs, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs.
Dip in maroilles slices
Heat skillet with oil and butter.
Cook filets, reserve
In the same pan fry the sliced maroilles, brown them well.
Arrange the plate with one steak per person, top with 2 slices of Maroilles, serve with vegetables.
You'll also love
- Krispie cheese snacks 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Zucchini and Feta Bread 3.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Mongolian Beef 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Spaghetti carbonara sauce 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Cottagers' Cubed Steaks 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped AppleTizers 2.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Barbecue Burgers 2.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Bacon wrapped dates 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!