- 1-2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Beef Stock (with a pinch of au jus sauce)
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Red Onion (small) (sliced)
- 2 Tomatoes (Roma) (sliced)
- 2 Cups French Fries
- 1 LB Sirloin Tip Steak (cut in strips)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Season beef with garlic, salt, & pepper. Deep fry potatoes/fries.
Cook beef in wok on very high heat until browned and cooked. (Only a few pieces at a time)
Cut tomatoes and onions into medium-sized slices and add to wok. (Do not overcook- keep crunchy.)
Stir in soy sauce, vinegar, beef stock, & cumin.
Turn off heat and serve over fries with chopped cilantro.
Optionally - serve on white rice.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (450 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (332 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (207 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (212 Votes)
- Pepper Steak 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Steak- Peri Peri 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Cilantro Garlic Fries 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.