- 1) 1/2 red onion
- 2) 2-3 cups of uncooked shrimp
- 3) 2-3 limes (juiced)
- 4) 1 aji amarillo chile pepper
- 5) 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- wash and dried
- 6) 1 large avocado (cut bite size)
- 7) 1 mango (cut bite size)
- 8) 1 lemon grass stalk
- 9) kefir lime leaves
- 10) salt
- 11) pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1) Slice onion thin and soak in cold salted water for 10 minutes.
2) Boil pot of salted water and add juice of 1 lime, lemon grass and kefir lime leaves.
3) Add shrimp and boil until just cooked, remove shock in cold water.
4) Mince pepper, add to shrimp.
5) Add juice of 2 limes and toss.
6) Add mango and avocado.
7) Drain and rinse onions, add to mixture.
8) Mix in most of chopped cilantro (Leave some for garnish)
9) Chill for 15 minutes in fridge.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Skrei Cod Carpaccio 4.7/5 (36 Votes)
- Snake gourd Raitha 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Nuts Rava Upma 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy Sunrise 4.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Chili Garlic Lime Shrimp 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Ashley's Nova Scotia & Lox 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Salmon steak with prawns 3.3/5 (176 Votes)
- Vegetarian Taco Salad 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper