Ceviche recipes - 2 recipes
Create an absolutely delicious ceviche. We have a large selection of ceviche recipes to help you create this peruvian classic.
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Ceviche recipes
1) Slice onion thin and soak in cold salted water for 10 minutes
- 1) 1/2 red onion
- 2) 2-3 cups of uncooked shrimp
- 3) 2-3 limes (juiced)
- 4) 1 aji amarillo chile pepper
- 5) 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- wash and dried
- 6) 1 large avocado (cut bite size)
- 7) 1 mango (cut bite size)
- 8) 1 lemon grass stalk
- 9) kefir lime leaves
- 10) salt
- 11) pepper
Lemon-citrus seafood recipie
- or Cod
- Sea Scallops
- Squid or Octopus
- Red Onion
- Lemon Juice