Warm Potato Salad
By Stéphanie du blog Dans la cuisine du grumeau
- 14 oz potatoes
- 3-4 oz of peeled shrimps
- A handful of chives and a few flowers
- 1 tablespoon fine seaweed (lettuce
- For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons oil - rapeseed and toasted sesame
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Wash the potatoes (do not peel them). put the potatoes to cook in a large pot of boiling water for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the dressing: combine oil, vinegar and reserve. Finely chop the chives, reserving a few flowers.
Potatoes: When cooked, cool them in cold water, then cut them in half and mix with the peeled shrimp in a large bowl.
Add the vinaigrette, chives and seaweed at the last moment with a few pinches of salt. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- salsa 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Dannielle's Twice Baked Potatoes 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Crab Dip 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Scallop and Squid ink tagliatelle... 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Stay-Out-of-the-Kitchen Vichyssoise 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Chinese Noodle Stir Fry 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Spring Vegetable tartar 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper