- 1 can cream of potato
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- about 1./4 onion
- either grated or finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups light cream (Hale cream or half and half or if you prefer
- milk pepper to taste fresh chives
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Combine the ingredients in the food processor to make a very smooth soup. A blender would work as well, or use an electric mixer.
Combine all the ingredients. except the chives. lf serving hot, heat on low.
Spoon into serving bowls and sprinkle with chives.
You'll also love
- Beer Battered Fish with Vinegar... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Mac and Cheddar Cheese with... 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Potato Chip Dip 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Beef Jerky Cheeseball 4.2/5 (37 Votes)
- Jerusalem Artichoke Soup with Mint... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Avize Onion soup 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Strawberry Carpaccio 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Zucchini and goat cheese tart 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!