Vichyssoise recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Vichyssoise recipes
Potato and Leek Soup
Vichyssoise it sounds so fancy, but it’s really just a tasty, filling, and inexpensive soup that only has 5 prima...
- 6-10 potatoes (depending on size)
- peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 8 leeks
- thoroughly washed and sliced
- 2 stalks celery
- roughly chopped
- 2 carrots
- 1-2 chopped yellow onions
- Cooking oil to sauté
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 – 1 ½ quarts chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups half & half
Combine the ingredients in the food processor to make a very smooth soup
- 1 can cream of potato
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- about 1./4 onion
- either grated or finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups light cream (Hale cream or half and half or if you prefer
- milk pepper to taste fresh chives