Vichyssoise recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Vichyssoise recipes
Potato and Leek Soup
Vichyssoise it sounds so fancy, but it’s really just a tasty, filling, and inexpensive soup that only has 5 prima...
- 6-10 potatoes (depending on size)
- peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 8 leeks
- thoroughly washed and sliced
- 2 stalks celery
- roughly chopped
- 2 carrots
- 1-2 chopped yellow onions
- Cooking oil to sauté
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 – 1 ½ quarts chicken stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups half & half
Combine the ingredients in the food processor to make a very smooth soup
- 1 can cream of potato
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- about 1./4 onion
- either grated or finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups light cream (Hale cream or half and half or if you prefer
- milk pepper to taste fresh chives