Cream of potato soup recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Ginger Biscuit Tiramisu
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Cream of potato soup recipes
Combine the ingredients in the food processor to make a very smooth soup
- 1 can cream of potato
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- about 1./4 onion
- either grated or finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups light cream (Hale cream or half and half or if you prefer
- milk pepper to taste fresh chives
Cream of Potato Soup
Have a can of Cream of potato soup
- 1 can of cream of potato and 1 cup of milk and 1 can of veggies like corn or green beans