Cream of potato soup recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Smashed Potato Cakes
Ready to try these quick and tasty smashed potato cakes?
- 5 large potatoes
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup milk
- Sour cream
- Boil and drain the potatoes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with parsley, minced garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese and milk.
- Mash the mixture thoroughly.
- Shape into palm-sized balls, then flatten on a sheet pan
- Put in oven for 20 min at 355° F
- Layer, spreading generously with sour cream
- Garnish, and enjoy!
Top rated Cream of potato soup recipes
Combine the ingredients in the food processor to make a very smooth soup
- 1 can cream of potato
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- about 1./4 onion, either grated or finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups light cream (Hale cream or half and half or if you prefer,
- milk pepper to taste fresh chives, chopped
Cream of Potato Soup
Have a can of Cream of potato soup
- 1 can of cream of potato and 1 cup of milk and 1 can of veggies like corn or green beans