Potato & leek soup recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Potato & leek soup recipes
My Potato Leek Soup
Hearty Simple preperation for any time of year
- 8 Cups Waxy Potatoes (Red, Yukon, New) peeled, small diced
- 1 small onion minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Qts Low Soduim Chicken Stock
- Bay Leaf
- 1 teaspoon White Pepper
- Sea Salt
- 2 leeks, washed, sliced, diced (discard dark green tops)
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Sliced Scallions (for garnish)
Classic Potato Leek Soup
1. Sauté leeks and diced onions in butter for about 3 minutes
- 3 medium leeks
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons (25 mL) butter
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 cups (1 L) poultry stock
- 1-11/2 cups (250-375 mL) cream or milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
Potato Bacon & Leek Soup
Mire Poix Peel(Potatoes, Carrots), Wash vegetables
- 5 Carrots
- 3 Onions
- 1 Head Celery
- 3 Leeks
- 6-8 Potatoes
- 1 Package Bacon(Reduced Sodium)
- 1 Bunch Green Onion
- 3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil