Making soup with a food processor - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Soup with a food processor recipes
A homemade take on Alpha-Getti ! Suitable for babies 4 months and older
- 1 cup of alphabet shaped pasta noodles
- 1 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 onion (dice into tiny pieces )
- 2 cups of finely grated carrots
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of fresh basil
- 1 cup of finely grated sweet potato
Classic Potato Leek Soup
1. Sauté leeks and diced onions in butter for about 3 minutes
- 3 medium leeks
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tablespoons (25 mL) butter
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 cups (1 L) poultry stock
- 1-11/2 cups (250-375 mL) cream or milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
Italian Caprese Soup
By Ally's Kitchen, Ally's Kitchen
This Caprese Soup is so stinkin’ good! Thick, rich, creamy and fresh~~yes, fresh heirloom tomatoes, and if y...
- What you need:
- 5-7 large heirloom tomatoes (substitution of other fresh tomatoes fine)—when put in food processor you want it to yield about 5+ cups of pureed tomatoes.
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tube concentrated tomato paste
- ½ cup burratta or buffalo mozzarella—creamy mozzarella works best
- ½ tsp red chili flakes
- 2 tbl dried minced onions
- ½ to ¾ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh basil (divided)
Chilled Peach Soup with Lemongrass, Mint and Goat Cheese
By chefbirdsong, The Front Porch Gourmet
The perfect dish for year-round soup lovers! This chilled soup combines the crisp and cool freshness of spring and ...
- 5 ripe peaches, pitts removed
- 1 small English cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, diced
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup white Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Half & Half
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. Lemongrass, rough chopped
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- 3 tbsp honey
- Salt & white pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. scallions or green onion, rough chopped
Creamy Three Cheese and Broccoli Soup
A very rich, creamy soup that is adapted from my great aunts recipe for broccoli and cheese recipe
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon walnut or olive oil
- 1 coarse chopped red onion
- 1 coarse chopped celery stalk remove stringy ribs include some leaves
- 1 coarse chopped carrot
- 2 coarse chopped Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 pounds broccoli stems peeled and florets trimmed and set aside
- 2 1/2 cups homemade or canned vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 1/2 crumbled goat or feta cheese
- Kosher or sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh flat leaf parsley to garnish top