Chilled Peach Soup with Lemongrass, Mint and Goat Cheese
The perfect dish for year-round soup lovers! This chilled soup combines the crisp and cool freshness of spring and summer produce with the homey comfort of soup. Its presentation is gorgeous and the entire recipe is made in a food processor. Little clean-up for a world of fabulous flavor!
- 5 ripe peaches, pitts removed
- 1 small English cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup dried apricots, diced
- 4 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup white Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Half & Half
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. Lemongrass, rough chopped
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint
- 3 tbsp honey
- Salt & white pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. scallions or green onion, rough chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In a food processor, place peaches, cucumber, bell pepper, apricots, lemongrass and mint. Process until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Add oil, vinegar, Half & Half and honey. Process another 2-3 minutes until smooth. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Chill at least an hour, but better if chilled overnight.
Serve with goat cheese, scallions, additional sliced cucumber and a slight drizzle of oil.
This soup is amazing as soon as it's made, but is even better the next day. The flavors have set in and it's completely chilled throughout.
You'll also love
- RASPBERRY GOAT CHEESE SQUARES 4/5 (5 Votes)
- CREAMY CORN SOUP 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Minty Hot Cocoa Float 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Tomato Gazpacho with Sardines 4.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Black Bean Soup 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Ginger Shortbread 3.9/5 (33 Votes)
- Pea Gazpacho with Mint 4.1/5 (68 Votes)
- Greg's Grandmom Walus's Potato... 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe
You got it! Good luck!
Commented by Gourmandize Staff
Commented by chefbirdsong