RASPBERRY GOAT CHEESE SQUARES
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 chipotle, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 2 cups frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 pkg puff pastries (12)
- 1 md log goat cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 180mins
Cost Average budget
Saute onion, garlic, and ginger until caramelized. Add red pepper and saute 2 minutes. Add ingredients to puff pastries.
Bring to boil and simmer 2 1/2 hours.
Preheat oven 400. Spray a cupcake pan with oil.
Press pastries into cupcake pan. Bake 10 min.
Spoon raspberry mixture into pastries. Top with goat cheese. Bake until goat cheese is melted.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!