30 Last-Minute Recipes That Will Save Thanksgiving
Whether you have no time to prep or just totally forgot, these last-minute recipes will guarantee your Thanksgiving is a success!
© I Wash You Dry
Rosemary and thyme turkey breast cutlets
These rosemary and thyme turkey breast cutlets are perfect if you don't have the time (or energy) to roast a whole turkey. They're full of flavor and can be made in just one skillet!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!