Rate this recipe 4/5 (6 Votes)
- 8 Ounce Cream Cheese, Softened
- - 1 ½ Cups Cucumbers, Diced
- - 8 Pieces Wheat Bread
- - 2 Tablespoons Italian Dressing
- - 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- - ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- - ¼ Teaspoon Black Pepper
- - ¼ Teaspoon Dill
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a medium-sized bowl mix together all ingredients except bread. Next, toast all pieces of bread until golden brown and then cut off the crust. Build sandwiches by spreading a generous amount of mixture onto 4 pieces of the bread. Place the additional bread on top of each to form a sandwich. Cut each sandwich into 4 squares.
You'll also love
- Fresh Salsa Pasta Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Jeana's Crockpot Italian Beef 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Steak & Bleu Cheese Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- My Potato Leek Soup 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Dessert bliss 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Pickles 4.4/5 (6 Votes)
- Inside-out Beef Wellington Bites 3.9/5 (38 Votes)
- Tzatziki 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe