Cooking is very simple, not very expensive, but tasty! Try it and you will not regret.
- - 2 slices of white bread toast
- - 1 tbsp chocolate paste
- - 1 banana.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. Slice of bread with chocolate paste lubricates, it should be laid on banana slices, cover with second slice of bread and fry on both sides in butter.
2. Why fry, you ask? And this is the whole and relish, banana becomes soft pliable crossed with chocolate spread and gave bliss!
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.7/5 (325 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (208 Votes)
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (166 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 3/5 (276 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Challah 4.2/5 (138 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn 6 steps to chocolaty Oreo PARADISE 4.6/5 (89 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (135 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Named for the famous ballerina Anna Pavlova, this delicate lemon pavlova is simply divine.
- Confectioner's sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Separate egg yolks and whites
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites
- Add confectioner's sugar
- Distribute on baking pan and flatten center lightly with a spoon
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees
- While that's baking, squeeze fresh lemon juice into a bowl
- Add egg yolks, sugar, and flour then whisk together
- Add butter and whisk again
- Take the merigues out of the oven once they're ready
- Spoon the filling into the center of the meringues
- Grate lemon rind and sprinkle the zest over the top of the pavlovas