Cooking is very simple, not very expensive, but tasty! Try it and you will not regret.
- - 2 slices of white bread toast
- - 1 tbsp chocolate paste
- - 1 banana.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
1. Slice of bread with chocolate paste lubricates, it should be laid on banana slices, cover with second slice of bread and fry on both sides in butter.
2. Why fry, you ask? And this is the whole and relish, banana becomes soft pliable crossed with chocolate spread and gave bliss!
You'll also love
- Maple Walnut Fudge 2 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Mayan Molten Chocolate Cupcakes 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Spicy Mini Tuna Melts 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Croque Monsieur with Smoked Salmon 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Almond and Pumpkin Muffins 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Garden Bruschetta 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Honey Corn Muffins 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- SUNDAY BREAD 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.