Disappearing Grilled Cheese
Soft white bread
Sliced cheese wrapped or from velveeta
Soft butter such as Land O Lakes
- Loaf of bread or tortillas
- Cheese sliced and unwrapped or cut pieces off a block of cheese you can also use shredded
- Butter Land O Lakes is BEST
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 3mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Warm the stove up. Turn the stove to medium. Use a nice NON stick pan.
Butter your bread
If the butter is hard to spread you can butter the pan instead.
Put cheese on bread and top the bread and cheese with another piece of bread.
Toast your piece of bread until brown and flip the sand which. If some cheese spills on pan it may cook and turn brown. That's okay. Don't forget to turn the burner off when your done!
Using tortillas make a nice quesadilla! You can also add bologna.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.