Melt in your mouth fruit.
- 2-4 ripe peaches
- 3 tbs butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 tbs honey
- 3 tbs brown sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cut all the peaches in half and remove the seeds.
Melt the butter in a bowl. Then mix in the honey, brown sugar, and salt.
Grill peaches on BBQ while brushing constantly with mixture. Grill until soft.
Serve with ice cream.
You'll also love
- Peruvian Ceviche 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Nana's Shortbread 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Green Bean Salad with Goats Cheese 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Cucumbers in Sour cream 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Garlic scape pesto and fresh... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Disappearing Grilled Cheese 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Peach Mango Salsa 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Cindy's peach cake 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.