Green Bean Salad with Goats Cheese
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- 10 oz green beans
- 8 medium tomatoes
- 3-4 oz of diced ham
- 1 can corn
- 1/2 onion
- 1 large shallot
- Olive oil / balsamic vinegar
- Diced goat cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Wash and cut tomatoes into large pieces.
- Chop the peeled shallots.
- Peel onion cut in half and slice.
- Drain beans and corn and pour into a dish.
- Add chopped tomatoes and ham and the onion slices, chopped shallot and diced goat cheese.
- Mix with a dressing made of two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and two tablespoons of olive oil.
You'll also love
- Potato & Tomato Soup 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Soup diet 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Cucumber Melon Puree 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pear and Potato Puree 3.9/5 (53 Votes)
- Bourbon Blood Orange 3.9/5 (36 Votes)
- Phyllis Diller Potato Salad 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Mexican Bean Salad 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheesy Peas 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make tomato sauce
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!
Review this recipe