Green Bean Salad with Goats Cheese
- 10 oz green beans
- 8 medium tomatoes
- 3-4 oz of diced ham
- 1 can corn
- 1/2 onion
- 1 large shallot
- Olive oil / balsamic vinegar
- Diced goat cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Wash and cut tomatoes into large pieces.
- Chop the peeled shallots.
- Peel onion cut in half and slice.
- Drain beans and corn and pour into a dish.
- Add chopped tomatoes and ham and the onion slices, chopped shallot and diced goat cheese.
- Mix with a dressing made of two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and two tablespoons of olive oil.
You'll also love
- Pistachio Salad 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Phyllis Diller Potato Salad 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Dad's Fasolakia 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Cucumbers in Sour cream 4/5 (5 Votes)
- CHEESY GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ham Tomato Tart 4/5 (27 Votes)
- MACARONI, BEEF AND TOMATO 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Mixed salad with asparagus and... 4/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!