Green Bean Salad with Goats Cheese
- 10 oz green beans
- 8 medium tomatoes
- 3-4 oz of diced ham
- 1 can corn
- 1/2 onion
- 1 large shallot
- Olive oil / balsamic vinegar
- Diced goat cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Wash and cut tomatoes into large pieces.
- Chop the peeled shallots.
- Peel onion cut in half and slice.
- Drain beans and corn and pour into a dish.
- Add chopped tomatoes and ham and the onion slices, chopped shallot and diced goat cheese.
- Mix with a dressing made of two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and two tablespoons of olive oil.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!