Cucumber Melon Puree
Refreshing and nutritious recipe with daily dose of veggie, fruit and dairy for bubba.
Here's a refreshing and nutritious recipe!
- 1/4 cup diced and peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup honeydew melon
- 1/4 cup yogurt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and dice cucumber and melon. Puree until smooth.
Add in yogurt and pulse until well combined.
Put into jars and serve right away or store in refridgerator for up to 2 days.
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Kiwi, Apricot, and Yellow Peach... 4.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.8/5 (50 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (205 Votes)
- Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cucumber Tomato Salad 4/5 (12 Votes)