Carrots with Curry
Roasted carrots puréed with a teaspoon of curry powder!
This is a great recipe to start awakening baby's taste buds with the addition of curry powder. A lovely idea for growing up gourmet!
- 1 bundle of carrots
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- 1 tablespoon of purified water
- 1 pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Shave the carrots, then cut off the tips and ends.
Drizzle about a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt on the carrots.
Place them on a cookie sheet and put them in the oven. Watch them carefully and take them out once they are caramelized and cooked down.
Chop the carrots into smaller pieces and place in a blender.
Add about a tablespoon of purified baby water and blend with the curry powder. Keep adding small amounts of water until it is a smooth consistency. And that's it!!
You'll also love
- Baby Food: Apple and Oat Puree 4.7/5 (53 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 3.1/5 (178 Votes)
- Baby Food: Blueberry & Spinach... 4.1/5 (84 Votes)
- Indian yellow lentils with zucchini 3.1/5 (220 Votes)
- Carrots, Potatoes and Parsnip... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp with Noodles 4.7/5 (85 Votes)
- Thermomix salsify, carrot and leek... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)