Thermomix salsify, carrot and leek puree for babies 6-12 months
A lovely baby puree using a Thermomix; can also be eaten by the rest of the family!
- 1 cup salsify
- 1 small carrot (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 of a leek (only the white part
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Peel the salsify using gloves, and let soak in a mixture of water with lemon juice or vinegar to make sure it's properly cleaned. Then rinse with fresh water and cut into small pieces.
Peel the carrots and cut into small pieces.
Add the butterfly whisk to the Thermomix, along with the vegetables and the water.
Set the program to 20 minutes/Speed 1 reverse/212 F
When the timer rings, take out the whisk and mix for 1 minute on Speed 8.
Adults can also eat this puree as a side dish.
You'll also love
- Thermomix green bean and cucumber... 4.7/5 (68 Votes)
- Sauteed Carrots with Sage 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Three Vegetable Soup 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Tomato and Potato Puree 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Meatballs with Tomato Sauce (for... 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Roast Pork 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Southwestern Creamy Pureed Black... 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Lamb, artichoke, bell pepper and... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)