Sweet Potato Puree
Blend up a sweet potato for your little one- yum!
- 1 Sweet potato
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat your oven to 200°C
Wash the potato and wrap it in aluminium foil. Cook for 30 minute until a knife goes easily through it. Take it out and let it cool.
With the skin on, chop up the potato. Put it into the food processor until smooth. Add a bit of water if needed.
Let cool and serve to your baby, or put it in freezer safe containers/baggies.
You'll also love
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Faked Potato 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken Spinach and Potato Curry 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Fries 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Rhubarb and Red Apple Puree 3.6/5 (108 Votes)
- Salmon casserole on fennel puree... 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Lamb, artichoke, bell pepper and... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Puree for Babies 3/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!